Friday 17 August 2012

Doctor, doctor, I think I need a tablet.

Can someone explain how this works? Do I have to actually kill myself before the NHS start giving a fuck? About anything? I must look fine, feel fine, functioning.Tell me, doctor, why didn't you ask about the rape? Is it ok to fuck me around asking about that BITCH THAT WON'T GET THE FUCK OUT of my head, like that's less painful? like what the fuck do you think? I got raped, Alyson re-appeared but now she's not a game she's a FUCKING SEPARATE PART OF ME, she's some kind of coping mechanism, a psychophysical manifestation, I didn't put her there you stupid cunts, she just fucking turned up. Oh he may have put his dick in me but he didn't get a finger into her. There. I did your job for you. I'll have an hour's pay please. And a fucking psychiatric head fix. Or just give me my motherfucking olanzapine and let me drift into the realms of sweet blank nothing.
And even I can see that my throat is going to get infected. Naproxen is not some fix-all pill for all pains and ailments. I'll probably just end up overdosing on anti-inflammatories. Yeah YEAH motherfucking HARDCORE. Toxic, but not necessarily fatal. Combine with alcohol and olanzapine for maximum effect, unconsciousness, vomiting, comaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and death. LOL. El Oh El. Oh lawdy. this


post    is


disintegrating into


MADNESS





............. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment